Hanvon PM2.5 detector— M1 M2 N1 N2
Hanvon PM2.5 detector is a special handheld instrument based on laser principle and Hanvon’s new algorithm. It can conduct accurate real-time measurement of the concentration and quality of airborne particles (PM2.5 and PM10).
Functions and Features:
1. Accurate measurement. The product is based on laser principle and Hanvon’s new algorithm. It can monitor PM2.5, formaldehyde, temperature, and humidity simultaneously.
2. Portable handheld design. It has an OLED back light screen and it can monitor air quality anytime and anywhere.
3. Upgraded and more intelligent. Users can install App in their mobile phones and log in at any time to monitor air quality at home.
Rechargeable lithium battery, power supply: USB 5V.
Work 6 hours in ordinary mode, standby time 50 days.
Hanvon PM2.5 detector D1
For the demonstration of air purifier and other supporting tools.
Customize according to different requirements. Monitor PM2.5, formaldehyde, temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide simultaneously.
Hanvon in-vehicle PM2.5 detector C1
Hanvon in-vehicle PM2.5 detector is designed to detect the content of PM2.5 inside the vehicle.
Functions and features:
1. Fashion appearance with professional performance
With B2 detection module, accurate detection;
Plug-in initiate, fast induction in 4 seconds;
Free rotation screen, all-round display;
2. Easy to operate, occupies minimize space
The product is very easy to operate:
Insert it into the cigarette lighter interface; power-on and it can detect PM2.5;
Click the button to rotate the screen; press button for 3 seconds to power off;
USB interface can also support external devices for charging.