1. Tablet is unconnected.
2. Tablet driver is not installed correctly and completely.
3. Antivirus program stops this application.
4. A few models from early generation does not support this configuration.
1. Pen leaks. Pen-leak means pen nib doesn’t touch tablet pad yet, but drawing trace leaves on canvas in screen.
2. Pen nib wears out. Nib abrasion makes pen user uncomfortable while drawing on tablet.If you need to change pen nib, please using tweezers, grasp the nib and draw it out. Once removed, a new nib may be inserted into the pen.
1. Select Run command check box in the list of Start menu options (or Pressing windows logo key + R) .
2. fill the blank with "msconfig" .
3. choose Service tab .
4. click the item" Tablet PC input service" or "HWSuper Power Tablet"( Please notice that this item only appears when your tablet is connected) .
Q1. What should I do when tablet seems not working properly?
For Hardware problems, you should contact Hanvon retailers/distributors/subsidiaries in your country /region to fix problems. And if no hardware needs to be replaced or repaired, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
Q2. Can I connect both the graphics tablet and a normal mouse at the same time?
Q3. When should I try a new driver? And what should I do when install the driver?
1. Tablet acts abnormally, for not being recognized by computer or not react to pen.
2. Tablet doesn’t work with dual-monitor computer well.
3. Graphics application is no longer compatible with pen, in another words, you can’t use pressure sensitivity feature of pen in graphics application.
4. Tablet stops working because of computer operating system updating.
Users must uninstall all previous tablet drivers before install new one:
1. Uninstall all previous drivers of other tablet models including Hanvon brand and other company brands, and then restart the computer.
2. Quit all antivirus programs and Install new driver. Then restart your computer again.
Q4. How to determine whether tablet driver is installed properly?
2. When you move pen across tablet surface, the cursor travels around the computer screen.
Q5. Can I install different tablet drivers in the same computer OS?
So you should uninstall all previous tablet drivers (including Hanvon brand and other company brands) before installing new driver.
Q6. Can I plug tablet to computer when installing tablet driver?
Q7. How to open Hanvon tablet configuration interface?
- Method 1: Start->Control Panel-> HW Tablet (or Tablet Driver).
- Method 2: Open Hanvon shell ( it appears on Desktop when user installs Hanvon Soft), then click Tablet Setting icon in Hanvon shell main interface
For Mac OS：
Q8. I can’t open tablet configuration interface, why?
Q9. How to download latest driver? Which driver should I choose?
You should choose correct driver according to computer OS and tablet model.
All driver names are showed in following items:
- Art Master III Driver For Windows.
- Art Master III Driver For MAC.
For Art Master，GraphicPal，Rollick，Painting Master and Wireless 0604
- Graphic Tablet Driver for Windows
- Graphics Tablet Driver for MAC
- WL0604M For Windows
- SenTIP 1201WD Driver For Windows
- SenTIP 1201WD Driver For MAC
- SenTIP 1201W Driver For Windows
- SenTIP 1201W Driver For MAC
Q10. When should I change pen nib? and how to change it ?
Q11. How to purchase or repair tablet products and accessories?
Q12. How to install tablet driver of latest version in Mac OS (10.5 or later)?
2. File---Open---System---Library---Extensions, delete the file HY*.Kext (if you can’t find the file, jump to Step 3).
3. Reboot your Mac.
4. install latest version driver.
5. Reboot your Mac again.
Q13. What should I do when the pen couldn’t move the cursor on screen, especially after new driver installation?