- 1. What is face recognition? What is its basic principle?
- 2. What is F710 and what is its target market?
- 3. What are the advantages of face recognition technology compared to fingerprint technology?
- 4. In what aspects does the “Dual Sensor® V2.0” face recognition algorism exceed the general single-sensor face recognition algorism?
- 5. What’s the rejection rate and error rate of the “Dual Sensor® V2.0” face recognition algorism?
- 6. Can the product recognize twins?
- 7. Will pictures, head models and waxworks incur error recognition?
- 8. What if there is recognition difficulty or error for some particular person?
- 9. How many people can the product support in maximum capacity?
- 10. How many face product templates can one person in the product support?
- 11. How many records can be stored by the product in maximum capacity? Is there any signal if it’s full?
- 12. What’s the capacity of the SD card in the product? How is it used?
- 13. Why is the security picture black-and-white?
- 14. Why does the product adopt the unique slope structure?
- 15. In what environment can the product be used? How is its adaptability to ambient light?
- 16. What is the ideal distance for use of the product?
- 17. What is the dimension of the product?
- 18. Will the data stored in the product be lost when powered off?
- 19. Does the product support TCP/IP network communication and WAN?
- 20. Describe the hardware platform of the product, and how fast is face recognition?
- 21. Users must first register with an administrator to use the new product, why?
- 22. Can the product read cards? How to grant rights?
- 23. Which door access functions does F710 support?
- 24. Does F710 support encrypted communication door access functions?
- 25. What should be noted in user registration and recognition?
Accurate and Fast Identification:
●Industrial Leading “Dual Sensor™” Facial Recognition Algorithm, match more data than fingerprint, FAR<0.0001%
●1:Many up to 1400 users less than 1 second
High Usability and Security
●Failure to enroll and acquire rate is less than 0.0001%, fingerprint technology will have problems for enrollment with cold, wet, desquamation, elder, around 5% people can not get enrolled with fingerprint technology
●Incident trackable for security with photo which captured by camera, there is no evidence with fingerprint technology to track the incident.
User friendly design:
●Contactless authentication for the ultimate in hygienic
4. In what aspects does the “Dual Sensor® V2.0” face recognition algorism exceed the general single-sensor face recognition algorism?Hanvon Technology has been dedicated in pattern recognition for over ten years. As the technological and market leader of handwriting recognition and OCR technology of China, Hanvon focused on world-class face recognition technology early as 2003 and actively engaged in R&D of face recognition ever since. Five years of effort finally produced the Dual Sensor”® face recognition algorism with fully independent intellectual property.
Adopting specific dual sensor, it is a semi-3D face recognition technology, recognition ability of which is far superior to 2D face recognition, while the complexity of its algorism is far less than that of the 3D face recognition. It’s a world-class technology with recognition capability dramatically better than the average single-sensor face recognition algorism – in other words, their difference is the same as the difference between a two-eyed man and a single-eyed man.
11. How many records can be stored by the product in maximum capacity? Is there any signal if it’s full?Up to 200000 face recognition records and 70000 card-reading face contrasting picture records can be stored, enough for two months’ use. When the storage capacity has been consumed 85% or more, the stand-by interface will display clear percentage signals which are upgraded automatically, to remind an administrator to export and clear all records.
The product is suitable for people between 1.45m and 1.95m. In cases of special usage (such as in kindergarten), the overall height of product installation could be lowered accordingly.
b.During the enrollment, please show your face in the middle of the screen according to the guide on the screen like turn head to left or right side, or raise and lower head slightly, so that the every part of your facial character will be acquired by the sensor;
c.When the white dashed frame appears, it means your face can’t be detected by the system, please adjust your face expression and position;
d.The green line frame will display if the device detects your face successfully;
e.Below conditions are preferred: indoor use, normal face expression;
f.Below conditions are forbidden: direct sunshine, wear Sunglasses;
g.When you are wearing glass, please take off your glass/specs after the half enrollment process then continue the second half enrollment.